2023-2024 DUES INFORMATION
- Dues are now collected by the MEA
- Dues are based on a ten-month billing cycle - September – June
- Dues are calculated by adding MEA/NEA/TEA/AIM together.
- MEA dues are a certain percentage. (see PDF) If you make more than $41,800, your dues will be capped at $655.
- AIM (All Inclusive Membership or MEA retired are $10, $20, $22.50 or $25 depending on the year you were hired. (If you enrolled)
- NEA dues are $208 annually
- TEA dues are $214 annually
- The $30 rebate program will be offered again this year. You MUST fill out the rebate form and send to Jonathan Matthews over at Athens. (See PDF Above) The deadline is October 20, 2023.
- For those members that would like to join the union, please email Jake Reno at email@example.com